- Respond and serve customers who come into the yard to pick up their products on the invoice and, if necessary, help load them into their vehicle.
- Handle bulk products such as stones, aggregates, rocks, soil, etc. and transport equipment to help stock shelves and the yard.
- Keep space clean and orderly.
- Keep an inventory of materials and products, if necessary.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- You believe that teamwork is essential to perform at work.
- You are characterized by your legendary resourcefulness and your reputation for being courteous.
- You are reliable, in good shape and able to work while standing for long periods of time.
- You are not afraid of bad weather! (Cold/rain, heat/sun, humidity, etc.)
Experience and training
- This position requires 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- No specific training is required for this position.
- Some details may differ from company to company. Please take the time to confirm these with the employer.
- You don’t feel that you have the experience required for this position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway; many training courses are offered in-house.