- Provide an unparalleled shopping experience for store customers.
- Greet customers and inform them about plants and other in-store products.
- Provide advice about maintenance and other relevant information.
- Receive goods and place them in the intended locations.
- Make sure prices on in-store products are accurate, if necessary.
- Keep space clean and orderly.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- You believe that teamwork is essential to perform at work.
- You are characterized by your positive attitude and your natural interpersonal skills.
- You have a good knowledge of plants and you are able to work standing up for a long period of time.
- You are not afraid of bad weather! (Cold/rain, heat/sun, humidity, etc.)
Experience and training
- This position requires 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- The candidate must be bilingual (for some employers).
- A high school diploma (DES) is required for this position.
- People with a basic knowledge of horticulture will be preferred for this position.
- Some details may differ from company to company. Please take the time to confirm these with the employer.
- You don’t feel that you have the experience required for this position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway; many training courses are offered in-house.