- Work closely with the Superintendent.
- Ensure that you have a good understanding of the customer’s vision and that it is respected throughout the project.
- Help build the schedule and learn the plans.
- Set priorities and delivery dates and ensure compliance.
- Be responsible for the components required to start the project, including quotes, permits, confirmation of feasibility, evaluations and estimates, etc.
- Obtain best prices from subcontractors and suppliers and ensure that the original budget is met.
- Coordinate communications between all stakeholders (customers, teams, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.)
- Make site visits to ensure the project is progressing according to schedule and update it on a weekly basis.
- Anticipate, identify and manage potential risks related to the project and develop a plan to minimize them for the duration of the project.
- Prepare and send invoices.
- Write and submit various reports.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- You believe that teamwork is essential to perform at work.
- You are characterized by your exemplary meticulousness and uncontestable leadership.
- Your excellent conflict resolution, team management and communication skills do not go unnoticed.
- You stand out for your resourcefulness and your exemplary autonomy.
- You demonstrate skills in planning, prioritization and stress management.
- You are known for your ability to stay organized and structured at all times.
- You are reliable, intelligent and professional.
Experience and training
- This position requires more than 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- The candidate must hold a health and safety on construction sites card (ASP).
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of the rules, norms and standards in their industry.
- A high school diploma (DES) is required for this position.
- Some details may differ from company to company. Please take the time to confirm these with the employer.
- You don’t feel that you have the experience required for this position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway; many training courses are offered in-house.