- Manage the store and ensure that customers have an unparalleled shopping experience.
- Manage the team, train employees and motivate them at work.
- Greet customers and inform them about plants and other in-store products.
- Make orders and supervise the receipt, proper price labelling and in-store placement.
- Organize and manage sales specials.
- Ensure that the team has all the resources it needs to do its job and that the tasks are clear and specific.
- Ensure space is kept clean and orderly.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- You believe that teamwork is essential to perform at work.
- You are characterized by your exemplary integrity and your uncontestable leadership.
- You possess excellent interpersonal, marketing and sales skills.
- We envy your ease to stay organized and structured at all times.
- You demonstrate interpersonal skills and a strong autonomy in your work.
Experience and training
- This position requires 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- The candidate must be bilingual (in some employers).
- A high school diploma (DES) is required for this position.
- People with a good knowledge of horticulture will be preferred for this position.
- Some details may differ from company to company. Please take the time to confirm these with the employer.
- You don’t feel that you have the experience required for this position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway; many training courses are offered in-house.