- Prepare the sites and complete the landscaping according to the plans provided.
- Complete ground preparation: excavation, levelling, fertilization, etc.
- Take measurements, do earthwork, transport and plant trees and peat, and make floral arrangements.
- Drive and maintain vehicles, if necessary, and operate light machinery.
- Maintain tools and other mechanical equipment.
- Load and unload trucks and trailers.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- You believe that teamwork is essential to perform at work.
- You are characterized by your resourcefulness and your exemplary autonomy.
- You are attentive to detail and take pride in a job well done.
- You are reliable, in good shape and able to work while bent over for long periods of time.
- You are not afraid of bad weather! (Cold/rain, heat/sun, humidity, etc.)
Experience and training
- This position requires 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- A high school diploma (DES) is required for this position.
- Some details may differ from company to company. Please take the time to confirm these with the employer.
- You don’t feel that you have the experience required for this position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway; many training courses are offered in-house.