- Ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the team, train employees and motivate them at work.
- Ensure that the team has all the resources it needs to do its job and that the tasks are clear and specific.
- Open and close sites.
- Mow lawns, rake/collect leaves and perform various maintenance tasks on the grounds.
- Drive and maintain vehicles, if necessary.
- Maintain tools and other mechanical equipment.
- Load and unload trucks and trailers.
- Write and submit various reports, if necessary.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- You believe that teamwork is essential to perform at work.
- You are characterized by your exemplary meticulousness and your uncontestable leadership.
- Your excellent interpersonal, team management and communication skills do not go unnoticed.
- You stand out for your resourcefulness and your autonomy.
- You are attentive to detail and take pride in a job well done.
- You are known for your ability to stay organized and structured at all times.
- You are reliable, in good shape and able to work while bent over for long periods of time.
- You are not afraid of bad weather! (Cold/rain, heat/sun, humidity, etc.)
Experience and training
- This position requires 2 to 5 years of experience.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license for this position.
- A high school diploma (DES) is required for this position.
- Some details may differ from company to company. Please take the time to confirm these with the employer.
- You don’t feel that you have the experience required for this position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway; many training courses are offered in-house.