- Care for plants (planting, watering, weeding, etc.)
- Re-stock products and ensure that spaces are always well-stocked.
- Receive goods and place them in the intended locations.
- Keep space clean and orderly.
- Advise customers and provide an unparalleled shopping experience.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- You believe that teamwork is essential to perform at work.
- You are characterized by your your exemplary versatility and your undeniable passion.
- You are attentive to detail and take pride in a job well done.
- You show a strong determination to properly advise customers and are able to work while standing for long periods of time.
- You are not afraid of bad weather! (Cold/rain, heat/sun, humidity, etc.)
Experience and training
- This position requires 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Training in the field of horticulture (DEP – DEC) is required for this position.
- Some details may differ from company to company. Please take the time to confirm these with the employer.
- You don’t feel that you have the experience required for this position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway; many training courses are offered in-house.