- Work closely with your customer.
- Ensure that the teams have all the resources they need to do their jobs, that the tasks are clear and
- specific, and that everyone has tasks.
- Coordinate the overall work on the site and ensure that it runs smoothly.
- Manage conflicts that arise, if necessary.
- Lead teams, perform oversight and ensure quality work.
- Meet budgets and timelines.
- Write and submit various reports.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- You believe that teamwork is essential to perform at work.
- You are characterized by your exemplary meticulousness and uncontestable leadership.
- Your excellent conflict resolution, team management and communication skills do not go unnoticed.
- You stand out for your resourcefulness and your autonomy.
- You demonstrate skills in planning, prioritization and stress management.
- We envy your ease to stay organized and structured at all times.
- You are reliable, intelligent and professional.
Experience and training
- This position requires more than 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of the rules, norms and standards in their industry.
- Some details may differ from company to company. Please take the time to confirm these with the employer.
- You don’t feel that you have the experience required for this position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway; many training courses are offered in-house.