- Participate in opening quotes and analyze plans and estimates.
- Estimate the resources required for the project.
- Request bids from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Track estimates and include them in bid files.
- Prepare the documents required for quotes
- Send cost estimates to stakeholders.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- You believe that teamwork is essential to perform at work.
- You are characterized by your exemplary meticulousness and positive attitude.
- You stand out for your resourcefulness and your autonomy.
- You demonstrate skills in planning, prioritization and stress management.
- You are known for your ability to stay organized and structured at all times.
- You are reliable and professional.
Experience and training
- This position requires 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- A high school diploma (DES) is required for this position.
- Preference will be given to people with a good knowledge of the rules, norms and standards of this industry.
- Some details may differ from company to company. Please take the time to confirm these with the employer.
- You don’t feel that you have the experience required for this position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway; many training courses are offered in-house.