- Prepare orders and deliver them to customers.
- Run various errands, if necessary.
- Provide support to the warehouse to unpack the arrivals, label them, etc.
- Keep the delivery vehicle clean and orderly (as well as other work areas).
- Perform any other related tasks.
- You are characterized by your resourcefulness and your exemplary autonomy.
- You have a great sense of direction and know the region well.
- You are courteous and reliable in your work.
Experience and training
- This position requires 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- A high school diploma (DES) is required for this position.
- Some details may differ from company to company. Please take the time to confirm these with the employer.
- You don’t feel that you have the experience required for this position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway; many training courses are offered in-house.