- Perform carpentry work with a co-worker.
- Build patios, stain wood, install fences and help build and install of various outdoor equipment.
- Perform any other related tasks.
- You believe that teamwork is essential to perform at work.
- You are characterized by your resourcefulness and your exemplary autonomy.
- You are attentive to detail and take pride in a job well done.
- You are reliable, in good shape and able to hold a demanding position over a long period of time.
- You are not afraid of bad weather! (Cold/rain, heat/sun, humidity, etc.)
Experience and training
- This position requires 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- A professional studies diploma (DEP) is required for this position.
- Some details may differ from company to company. Please take the time to confirm these with the employer.
- You don’t feel that you have the experience required for this position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway; many training courses are offered in-house.